Custom Annotation Markers
This feature is limited to Professional accounts only.
Custom Annotation Markers enable you to create your own icon images as Annotation Markers. This allows you to use icons and markers that are more appropriate for your use cases. They can also be used as markers on Plan Drawings.
Adding a marker
- Create/Edit Annotation panel: You can add a marker from the annotation marker dropdown in the Create/Edit Annotation panel; select the "Add/Edit Custom Markers" option.
- Account Details page: You can also add markers from your Account page: Scroll down to the Customizations section; under Annotations click the "Manage Annotation Markers" link.
- Normal state: What the annotation looks like when it is not selected nor being hovered over
- Hover state: What the annotation looks like when the viewer is hovering over it (a preview panel appears during this state.)
- Selected state: When the viewer has selected the annotation and its contents are being displayed in the annotation details panel
For example, for a left-arrow icon :
Editing an existing marker
Deleting a marker
Using Custom Annotation Markers
In Plan Drawings