Viewing Image Location and Other Details
The Image Details panel contains a lot of information about the underlying image, and is accessible by clicking the Image Details button in the 360 Details Panel:
Click on it to bring up the Image Details panel:
Information contained in the panel includes:
- Uploaded to Momento360: When the image was uploaded to Momento360
- Image Created: The image creation timestamp from the image metadata
- Original File Name: The name of the file that was uploaded
- Original File Size: Size of the original, this counts against your storage limit.
Clicking the "Download Original" downloads the original image to your device. For shared images, this button only displays if the image owner has granted you copy/download permissions.
- Location Info: The GPS latitude, longitude (in decimal) fromthe original file. If this is present, it will also display a "View in Google Maps" link that opens the lat/long coordinate in Google Maps
- Linked Plans: Lists all the Plan Drawings that the 360 is currently placed in. Clicking on the title of a Plan opens the Plan Viewer with the 360's location highlighted in it.
Starting View Information
- Heading: The starting heading (left/right direction) when the image is first opened. This will be the default when the image is shared or opened in a Collection without any modifying parameters.
- Pitch: The starting pitch (up/down direction) when the image is first opened. This will be the default when the image is shared or opened in a Collection without any modifying parameters.
- FOV: The starting field of view (zoom level) when the image is first opened. This will be the default when the image is shared or opened in a Collection without any modifying parameters.
Clicking the "Set Current View as Starting" button will capture all the parameters as they currently are and set them as the starting view.
This shows you the number of other Momento360 users you have explicitly granted access to this item. Note that this just shows who you have shared this item with; if this item is contained in a folder that is shared, that will not show up here.
This is not to be confused with the Share/embed link status.
Clicking the "View and Manage Access" link opens the Sharing Details panel where you can manage access and permissions on the underlying 360.